19 May 2023
1. Rent a Moke: For perfect pics and vacation vibes, explore the island in one of these iconic open-top vehicles.
2. Visit Prickly Pear Cay: Take a day trip and snorkel, hike, paddleboard, kayak, Seabob, birdwatch or just grab a drink and dine at Prickly Pear Bar + Restaurant.
3. Go for a Hike: Join a hike with Anguilla National Trust. See Anguilla’s clear turquoise waters, famous arch, tide pools, limestone cliffs, mangrove lagoons and a host of plants and animals native to the island.
4. Snorkel at Shoal Bay: Borrow Q Hotel’s snorkeling gear and book a visit to Shoal Bay Beach for some of the island’s best snorkeling. Expect an explosion of colorful corals and tropical fish.
5. Play Pickleball: It’s all the rage and available right on the grounds of Quintessence Hotel. We’ve got all the equipment you need for a quick match surrounded by lush tropical foliage and the ocean breeze.
Our concierge can help you book all of these wonderful experiences and more during your stay at Quintessence. Learn more by emailing email@example.com.
Photos courtesy of Anguilla Tourist Board